כן ,זה כמו שבת
- Can we shake hand or hug on 9th of av?
- Do we eat fish on seudat mafseket?
- can someone do Selichot after netz?
- When's earliest I can light (erev yom kippur)?
- Kavod harav:Can u wear a pair of shoes it has leather just for design (nike-logo)?
- Is one supposed to pray mincha early today (erev yom kippur)?
- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
- Are we allowed to take something to the tailor on a Friday even though it may cause the goy to work on Shabbat?
- If my 4 year old son decides to play with the timer on Shabbat and now the lights are on in my bedroom and I can't sleep. What are my options? Can I call a goy or it's not allowed? Thanks.