Yes, try not to fold it on the lines
- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
- Are we allowed to take something to the tailor on a Friday even though it may cause the goy to work on Shabbat?
- If my 4 year old son decides to play with the timer on Shabbat and now the lights are on in my bedroom and I can't sleep. What are my options? Can I call a goy or it's not allowed? Thanks.
- Hi my minhag is not to wear tefilin during minha of a fast- do I need to if im praying with rov wearing tefilin?
- Rabbi is this teffilin kosher
- Does one make another bracha if he changed his tzitzis in middle of the day i.e. Erev shabbos?
- Do sefaradim Put on tefilin on chol hamoed?
- Of one is unsure of the material of his tallit is it better to attach wool or cotton tzitzit strings?
- Should I be wearing teckelet How many blue strings should I use and how should it be tied?