M.b hilchot 9 Bav says one can go but Ben Ish Chai in Rav Pealim writes its dangerous to enter non Jewish cemetery
- Is it a hillul Hashem if a Jew wearing a kippa does not stand for the national anthem?
- Where does it say in Torah Sh'Bichtav that we must refer to the Rabbanim, other than 'lo taturu', the karaim don't listen to Torah Sh'Baal peh. Where in Torah sh'bichtav does it say we must?
- Shalom Rav, I watched your video on non jew cooking food. Is it good enough that the Jew started the fire and that's it? He didn't touch the food or stir it afterwards
- hi rabbi shavua tov..what is the halacha on inviting non jews to eat a meal in a succah on chag?
- shalom if someone moves to a new apartment that has a dishwasher was used by a goy can a jew use it after moving in?
- Is one allowed to get hana'ah from the smell of bacon/other assur foods?
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?