No, but he violated לפני עיור if he did it intentionally
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- Does a person have to give maaser on unemployment checks from the government?
- Shalom kavod Rav if my friend at work laid out 9.71 for lunch one day, can I give him back $10 and tell him keep the change as a matana/ or tell him put it in tzedaka, or is this a problem of ribit?
- If one finds a $20 bill on the floor in a bathroom that belongs to a community center, what are they supposed to do with the money?
- If all i have on me is the kapparot money i used can i use that cash and then give the tzedaka later
- In Israel: If I found a shopping cart (not near the store) that had a stack of shopping bags from a nearby supermarket that someone obviously took from the store, am I required to return them to the store or can I keep them?