Yes. Women don’t when candles are light
- If I'm sick in bed with fever etc, can someone else light for me?
- Is it okay to have the shamash lower than the other candles?
- Are these kosher lechatchilah? They may not be fit for eating
- Can we fill donuts with jelly on Shabbat
- Can one use scented candles for hanuka?
- If I won't be home until 8 and so I cannot light menorah until then, am I allowed to eat before lighting?
- Do women also have the obligation to only eat mezonot over two ounces in the succah?
- Are pregnant women allowed to go to zoos/petting zoos?
- Is a sephardic women is required to eat more than kabesa of bread in sucka? How about ashkenazic women?
- If in my father's home (in which I reside), my father designates my younger sister to light the chanukiah throughout the 8 days*, am I yotse the mitswah with that lighting?
- Can women touch the Sefer Torah when it's going around the shul on the way to the bima before hagbah?