- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Shalom Rav a mom gave birth to twins, one passed away one day after. Do they do sheva, levayah? What's the halacha in a case like this?
- Hi Kvod Harav can one who is in the first year of Aveilut for a parent go out to eat dinner with a few couples for his friend birthday? (No music)
- Is one allowed to shake an avels hand or hug him?
- Can I wear the shoes off someone who passed away?
- If someone is wearing gloves when going to graveyard does he need to do netila before leaving
- If I'm sick in bed with fever etc, can someone else light for me?
- Is it okay to have the shamash lower than the other candles?
- Are these kosher lechatchilah? They may not be fit for eating
- Can we fill donuts with jelly on Shabbat
- Can one use scented candles for hanuka?
- If I won't be home until 8 and so I cannot light menorah until then, am I allowed to eat before lighting?