- If someone throws out furniture but it’s in good usable condition, is it ok to take it?
- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Hi Rav, is there an issue cutting your nails on your hands and feet in one shot? I'm told it's best to cut each part on different days. Is this true?
- Kavod harav can a person WORK In a wine store and sell as a cashier NOT OWN THE WINE? (Not kosher, and the owner of the wine is a goy.)
- Kevod harav, does plastic Tupperware require tevilla?
- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- Kavod harav can I answer amen to the bracha that is said by the person who is getting an alliha and doesn't repeat the words after the bal kore?
- What pasuks in tehillim are best to read for the sick?
- Kevod HaRav, I pray in a minyan for Minha and we almost never have a shomer Shabbat minyan. I'm Sephardic and the nearest Sephardic shul, other than mine, is a half hour walk. Should I go to the ashkenazi ones, the other Sephardic one, or can I stay?
- Kevod Harav, is it bedievad to have tefillin made from בהמות דקות? Also is it bedievad to have tefillin made form parts not one whole part?
- Hi Rabbi, when's the latest to read Minha?
- Is one allowed to have his tefilin straps dangling on the floor?
- Do women also have the obligation to only eat mezonot over two ounces in the succah?
- Are pregnant women allowed to go to zoos/petting zoos?
- Is a sephardic women is required to eat more than kabesa of bread in sucka? How about ashkenazic women?
- If in my father's home (in which I reside), my father designates my younger sister to light the chanukiah throughout the 8 days*, am I yotse the mitswah with that lighting?
- can we do laundry today?
- Can women touch the Sefer Torah when it's going around the shul on the way to the bima before hagbah?