Maaser should be given on all incomes, but only if a person has enough for his living. Usually a person collecting doesn’t have enough and would be exempt.
- Is there a issue with giving money to a mosque or church for their building maintenance as a house of worship?
- How much should one give if he is making Kaparot with money. Can the money be given to a shul or does it have to be given to someone who studies Torah?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Can one use maser money to purchase a zechut (ex Neilah or an aliyah) on yom tov?
- Good morning Kevod Ha Rav, can someone give kapparah money to kiruv [instead], if he at first had in mind to give it to a shul?
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- Does a person have to give maaser on unemployment checks from the government?
- Shalom kavod Rav if my friend at work laid out 9.71 for lunch one day, can I give him back $10 and tell him keep the change as a matana/ or tell him put it in tzedaka, or is this a problem of ribit?
- If one finds a $20 bill on the floor in a bathroom that belongs to a community center, what are they supposed to do with the money?
- If all i have on me is the kapparot money i used can i use that cash and then give the tzedaka later
- In Israel: If I found a shopping cart (not near the store) that had a stack of shopping bags from a nearby supermarket that someone obviously took from the store, am I required to return them to the store or can I keep them?