For Tefillin, yes, and for Talit, no.
- Kavod harav how do we make a bracha by the brit in front of the baby when he's unclothed?
- Kvod Harav If one took off his tallith katan for more 15 min but less than 30 min, does he have to say a brecha to put it on?
- Good evening Rabbi, Is it possible for one to set a condition in advanced where saying a bracha on a food item (for example, Shehakol on water) once would cover all items that fall under that bracha for every meal /sitting (for example, you want to eat chicken that you didn't think of having when having the water)? Or must one have have this "covering all food items of the bracha" kavana separately each time for each individual sitting/meal?
- Do you do afrashat challoh on 14 cups flour?
- Kevod Harav, what does one do if after coming out of the bathroom he needs to go again within 72 minutes of the first time, but he didn't say Asher Yatzar for the first time. Can he still say it?
- Must one be standing up when saying the bracha of Asher Yatzar?
- Kavod harav can I answer amen to the bracha that is said by the person who is getting an alliha and doesn't repeat the words after the bal kore?
- What pasuks in tehillim are best to read for the sick?
- Kevod HaRav, I pray in a minyan for Minha and we almost never have a shomer Shabbat minyan. I'm Sephardic and the nearest Sephardic shul, other than mine, is a half hour walk. Should I go to the ashkenazi ones, the other Sephardic one, or can I stay?
- Kevod Harav, is it bedievad to have tefillin made from בהמות דקות? Also is it bedievad to have tefillin made form parts not one whole part?
- Hi Rabbi, when's the latest to read Minha?
- Is one allowed to have his tefilin straps dangling on the floor?