A – Excellent question. The shulchan aruch Arav held not but some poskim hold if you can understand better you are counted
Q – Rabbi, this is only referring to torah shebiktav?
A – No, both
- If someone throws out furniture but it’s in good usable condition, is it ok to take it?
- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Hi Rav, is there an issue cutting your nails on your hands and feet in one shot? I'm told it's best to cut each part on different days. Is this true?
- Kavod harav can a person WORK In a wine store and sell as a cashier NOT OWN THE WINE? (Not kosher, and the owner of the wine is a goy.)
- Kevod harav, does plastic Tupperware require tevilla?
- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?
- Since a person only relieves heavenly punishment when he is 20, does a convert recieve heavenly punishment after 20 years of his comversion?
- The shulcha aruch in siman קסז writes that the botzeah should not pass bread to the people at the table in their hands rather put it down in front of them since it is a siman of avelut. Is this a rule only for the botzeah or for anyone at the table?
- What do you do if you by mistake eat meat and milk together?
- Mesilat Yesharim Part 13
- Mesilat Yesharim Part 12