Sefaradim can put it in a bag and dispose. Ashkenazim leave it outside and let it be thrown out by someone else
Shulchan aruch siman כ’א
- If someone throws out furniture but it’s in good usable condition, is it ok to take it?
- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Hi Rav, is there an issue cutting your nails on your hands and feet in one shot? I'm told it's best to cut each part on different days. Is this true?
- Kavod harav can a person WORK In a wine store and sell as a cashier NOT OWN THE WINE? (Not kosher, and the owner of the wine is a goy.)
- Kevod harav, does plastic Tupperware require tevilla?
- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?
- Hi my minhag is not to wear tefilin during minha of a fast- do I need to if im praying with rov wearing tefilin?
- Rabbi is this teffilin kosher
- Does one make another bracha if he changed his tzitzis in middle of the day i.e. Erev shabbos?
- Do sefaradim Put on tefilin on chol hamoed?
- Of one is unsure of the material of his tallit is it better to attach wool or cotton tzitzit strings?
- Should I be wearing teckelet How many blue strings should I use and how should it be tied?