No. There is no בל תתגודדו for a few reasons.
- Can we shake hand or hug on 9th of av?
- Do we eat fish on seudat mafseket?
- can someone do Selichot after netz?
- When's earliest I can light (erev yom kippur)?
- Kavod harav:Can u wear a pair of shoes it has leather just for design (nike-logo)?
- Is one supposed to pray mincha early today (erev yom kippur)?
- Rabbi is this teffilin kosher
- Does one make another bracha if he changed his tzitzis in middle of the day i.e. Erev shabbos?
- Do sefaradim Put on tefilin on chol hamoed?
- Of one is unsure of the material of his tallit is it better to attach wool or cotton tzitzit strings?
- Should I be wearing teckelet How many blue strings should I use and how should it be tied?