- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- If some who previously rented a bed in my Dira left a lot of things, and went back to America, and it’s been sitting around for the past 2 years. Everyone are scared to touch the items because it’s not theirs, but they are rotting and taking up lots of space. Is the Baal hadira authorized to throw out the items? (Not all the items are rotting some of them are still in good condition)
- Can one say lashon hara about a goy?
- Rabbi- if one eats a meal in his parents house does he need to say the paragraph for a guest during birkat hamazon
- In terms of privacy, if someone sent a message to the wrong person, are you permitted to read it?
- Is it kosher to be a professional food critic? Seems like lashon harah even if the owner agrees to having it reviewed no?
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?