- If I'm sick in bed with fever etc, can someone else light for me?
- Is it okay to have the shamash lower than the other candles?
- Are these kosher lechatchilah? They may not be fit for eating
- Can we fill donuts with jelly on Shabbat
- Can one use scented candles for hanuka?
- If I won't be home until 8 and so I cannot light menorah until then, am I allowed to eat before lighting?
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?
- Hi my minhag is not to wear tefilin during minha of a fast- do I need to if im praying with rov wearing tefilin?
- Rabbi is this teffilin kosher
- Does one make another bracha if he changed his tzitzis in middle of the day i.e. Erev shabbos?
- Do sefaradim Put on tefilin on chol hamoed?
- Of one is unsure of the material of his tallit is it better to attach wool or cotton tzitzit strings?
- Should I be wearing teckelet How many blue strings should I use and how should it be tied?