A – Yes, two kaparot one for male and another for female
Q – So when I do kapparot I wave the money around her stomach?
A – Yes, or her head if you do for both the mother and son
- Is there a issue with giving money to a mosque or church for their building maintenance as a house of worship?
- Does a person have to give maaser on unemployment checks from the government?
- How much should one give if he is making Kaparot with money. Can the money be given to a shul or does it have to be given to someone who studies Torah?
- Can one use maser money to purchase a zechut (ex Neilah or an aliyah) on yom tov?
- Good morning Kevod Ha Rav, can someone give kapparah money to kiruv [instead], if he at first had in mind to give it to a shul?
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?