Don’t let him. When he gets in the shchina leaves
- Is it a hillul Hashem if a Jew wearing a kippa does not stand for the national anthem?
- Where does it say in Torah Sh'Bichtav that we must refer to the Rabbanim, other than 'lo taturu', the karaim don't listen to Torah Sh'Baal peh. Where in Torah sh'bichtav does it say we must?
- Shalom Rav, I watched your video on non jew cooking food. Is it good enough that the Jew started the fire and that's it? He didn't touch the food or stir it afterwards
- shalom if someone moves to a new apartment that has a dishwasher was used by a goy can a jew use it after moving in?
- Is one allowed to get hana'ah from the smell of bacon/other assur foods?
- Does one need to buy daled minim or can he use someone else's?
- Can I use any type of string to tie down the schach? Are plastic zip ties ok?
- How much can a Sukkah wall move to make it pasul?
- Hello Rabbi what is the significance of spending more on an etrog that is nearly flawless from imperfections and marks?
- Can I throw away esrogim from last year from isreal? It was "shmita"
- Kavod HaRav, where does one do birkat hamazon if he did hamotzi in the sukkah but was forced inside due to rain?