If they are its a sin but it doesn’t make the eggs forbidden
- Kevod Harav What is the din by a non Jew salting the tefillin straps? Who allows and who prohibits it?
- Kvod Harav, can we buy things from a store that doesn't charge sales tax, is it considered lifnei iver?
- Kevod Harav, is it bedievad to have tefillin made from בהמות דקות? Also is it bedievad to have tefillin made form parts not one whole part?
- Kvod harav, for the first year of marriage is it permitted to have guests?
- Is it a hillul Hashem if a Jew wearing a kippa does not stand for the national anthem?
- Is it mutar to eat a meat burger with fake/tofu cheese? The problem otherwise is marit eyin?
- Hi Rabbi, can lucite be used for meat and dairy?
- Hi Rabbi, do prunes need to be checked?
- Hi Rabbi, I bought these beans (first time buying this company) and when I opened it I saw it says ham flavor but there's a kashrut on it. Is it ok to use?
- Does parboiled rice need hekhsher? (during the year, not pesach necessarily)
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- If I have a toaster oven that had non kosher pizza heated inside but covered completely in foil, and was also used to reheat certain meats, can I use this same toaster oven to heat up my parve bread? Is the toaster oven kosher