No, its muktse
- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
- Are we allowed to take something to the tailor on a Friday even though it may cause the goy to work on Shabbat?
- If my 4 year old son decides to play with the timer on Shabbat and now the lights are on in my bedroom and I can't sleep. What are my options? Can I call a goy or it's not allowed? Thanks.
- Does one need to buy daled minim or can he use someone else's?
- Can I use any type of string to tie down the schach? Are plastic zip ties ok?
- How much can a Sukkah wall move to make it pasul?
- Hello Rabbi what is the significance of spending more on an etrog that is nearly flawless from imperfections and marks?
- Can I throw away esrogim from last year from isreal? It was "shmita"
- Kavod HaRav, where does one do birkat hamazon if he did hamotzi in the sukkah but was forced inside due to rain?