The onions become fleishig
- If I'm sick in bed with fever etc, can someone else light for me?
- Is it okay to have the shamash lower than the other candles?
- Are these kosher lechatchilah? They may not be fit for eating
- Can we fill donuts with jelly on Shabbat
- Can one use scented candles for hanuka?
- If I won't be home until 8 and so I cannot light menorah until then, am I allowed to eat before lighting?
- Hi Rabbi, can lucite be used for meat and dairy?
- Hi Rabbi, do prunes need to be checked?
- Hi Rabbi, I bought these beans (first time buying this company) and when I opened it I saw it says ham flavor but there's a kashrut on it. Is it ok to use?
- Does parboiled rice need hekhsher? (during the year, not pesach necessarily)
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- If I have a toaster oven that had non kosher pizza heated inside but covered completely in foil, and was also used to reheat certain meats, can I use this same toaster oven to heat up my parve bread? Is the toaster oven kosher