Halachicly you can keep it.
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- Does a person have to give maaser on unemployment checks from the government?
- Shalom kavod Rav if my friend at work laid out 9.71 for lunch one day, can I give him back $10 and tell him keep the change as a matana/ or tell him put it in tzedaka, or is this a problem of ribit?
- If all i have on me is the kapparot money i used can i use that cash and then give the tzedaka later
- In Israel: If I found a shopping cart (not near the store) that had a stack of shopping bags from a nearby supermarket that someone obviously took from the store, am I required to return them to the store or can I keep them?