One time is enough
- If someone throws out furniture but it’s in good usable condition, is it ok to take it?
- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Hi Rav, is there an issue cutting your nails on your hands and feet in one shot? I'm told it's best to cut each part on different days. Is this true?
- Kavod harav can a person WORK In a wine store and sell as a cashier NOT OWN THE WINE? (Not kosher, and the owner of the wine is a goy.)
- Kevod harav, does plastic Tupperware require tevilla?
- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?
- Kavod harav can I answer amen to the bracha that is said by the person who is getting an alliha and doesn't repeat the words after the bal kore?
- What pasuks in tehillim are best to read for the sick?
- Kevod HaRav, I pray in a minyan for Minha and we almost never have a shomer Shabbat minyan. I'm Sephardic and the nearest Sephardic shul, other than mine, is a half hour walk. Should I go to the ashkenazi ones, the other Sephardic one, or can I stay?
- Kevod Harav, is it bedievad to have tefillin made from בהמות דקות? Also is it bedievad to have tefillin made form parts not one whole part?
- Hi Rabbi, when's the latest to read Minha?
- Is one allowed to have his tefilin straps dangling on the floor?