- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Shalom Rav a mom gave birth to twins, one passed away one day after. Do they do sheva, levayah? What's the halacha in a case like this?
- Hi Kvod Harav can one who is in the first year of Aveilut for a parent go out to eat dinner with a few couples for his friend birthday? (No music)
- Is one allowed to shake an avels hand or hug him?
- Can I wear the shoes off someone who passed away?
- If someone is wearing gloves when going to graveyard does he need to do netila before leaving
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?