The bug needs to be seen with the naked eye. If you see something suspicious and you don’t know for sure if it’s a bug you can use an instrument to help you. R’ Elyashiv held that a minimum size of a bug is 0.2 mm
- If someone throws out furniture but it’s in good usable condition, is it ok to take it?
- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Hi Rav, is there an issue cutting your nails on your hands and feet in one shot? I'm told it's best to cut each part on different days. Is this true?
- Kavod harav can a person WORK In a wine store and sell as a cashier NOT OWN THE WINE? (Not kosher, and the owner of the wine is a goy.)
- Kevod harav, does plastic Tupperware require tevilla?
- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- Hi Rabbi, can lucite be used for meat and dairy?
- Hi Rabbi, do prunes need to be checked?
- Hi Rabbi, I bought these beans (first time buying this company) and when I opened it I saw it says ham flavor but there's a kashrut on it. Is it ok to use?
- Does parboiled rice need hekhsher? (during the year, not pesach necessarily)
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- If I have a toaster oven that had non kosher pizza heated inside but covered completely in foil, and was also used to reheat certain meats, can I use this same toaster oven to heat up my parve bread? Is the toaster oven kosher
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?