A – Yes
Q – Also, since the non jew
is putting the tea bag in the boiling water, he is cooking the tea leaves. Is that allowed?
A – Yes. Obviously only on weekdays
- Is it a hillul Hashem if a Jew wearing a kippa does not stand for the national anthem?
- Where does it say in Torah Sh'Bichtav that we must refer to the Rabbanim, other than 'lo taturu', the karaim don't listen to Torah Sh'Baal peh. Where in Torah sh'bichtav does it say we must?
- Shalom Rav, I watched your video on non jew cooking food. Is it good enough that the Jew started the fire and that's it? He didn't touch the food or stir it afterwards
- hi rabbi shavua tov..what is the halacha on inviting non jews to eat a meal in a succah on chag?
- shalom if someone moves to a new apartment that has a dishwasher was used by a goy can a jew use it after moving in?
- Is one allowed to get hana'ah from the smell of bacon/other assur foods?
- Hi Rabbi, can lucite be used for meat and dairy?
- Hi Rabbi, do prunes need to be checked?
- Hi Rabbi, I bought these beans (first time buying this company) and when I opened it I saw it says ham flavor but there's a kashrut on it. Is it ok to use?
- Does parboiled rice need hekhsher? (during the year, not pesach necessarily)
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- If I have a toaster oven that had non kosher pizza heated inside but covered completely in foil, and was also used to reheat certain meats, can I use this same toaster oven to heat up my parve bread? Is the toaster oven kosher