in Hashkafa, Israel and the nations Tags: anthem, Jew, Kipa, Kippa, national, skullcap, stand, yarmulke
- Kevod Harav What is the din by a non Jew salting the tefillin straps? Who allows and who prohibits it?
- Kvod Harav, can we buy things from a store that doesn't charge sales tax, is it considered lifnei iver?
- Kevod Harav, is it bedievad to have tefillin made from בהמות דקות? Also is it bedievad to have tefillin made form parts not one whole part?
- Kvod harav, for the first year of marriage is it permitted to have guests?
- Is it mutar to eat a meat burger with fake/tofu cheese? The problem otherwise is marit eyin?
- Is it a hillul Hashem if a Jew wearing a kippa does not stand for the national anthem?
- Where does it say in Torah Sh'Bichtav that we must refer to the Rabbanim, other than 'lo taturu', the karaim don't listen to Torah Sh'Baal peh. Where in Torah sh'bichtav does it say we must?
- Shalom Rav, I watched your video on non jew cooking food. Is it good enough that the Jew started the fire and that's it? He didn't touch the food or stir it afterwards
- hi rabbi shavua tov..what is the halacha on inviting non jews to eat a meal in a succah on chag?
- shalom if someone moves to a new apartment that has a dishwasher was used by a goy can a jew use it after moving in?
- Is one allowed to get hana'ah from the smell of bacon/other assur foods?