- If someone throws out furniture but it’s in good usable condition, is it ok to take it?
- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Hi Rav, is there an issue cutting your nails on your hands and feet in one shot? I'm told it's best to cut each part on different days. Is this true?
- Kavod harav can a person WORK In a wine store and sell as a cashier NOT OWN THE WINE? (Not kosher, and the owner of the wine is a goy.)
- Kevod harav, does plastic Tupperware require tevilla?
- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- Hi my minhag is not to wear tefilin during minha of a fast- do I need to if im praying with rov wearing tefilin?
- Rabbi is this teffilin kosher
- Does one make another bracha if he changed his tzitzis in middle of the day i.e. Erev shabbos?
- Do sefaradim Put on tefilin on chol hamoed?
- Of one is unsure of the material of his tallit is it better to attach wool or cotton tzitzit strings?
- Should I be wearing teckelet How many blue strings should I use and how should it be tied?