If she understands and your call is important its fine. Treat it as if you would get a call from the mayor, if you would feel its fine to call him back because he doesn’t mind and flour call right now is important then its fine
- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- If some who previously rented a bed in my Dira left a lot of things, and went back to America, and it’s been sitting around for the past 2 years. Everyone are scared to touch the items because it’s not theirs, but they are rotting and taking up lots of space. Is the Baal hadira authorized to throw out the items? (Not all the items are rotting some of them are still in good condition)
- Can one say lashon hara about a goy?
- Rabbi- if one eats a meal in his parents house does he need to say the paragraph for a guest during birkat hamazon
- In terms of privacy, if someone sent a message to the wrong person, are you permitted to read it?
- Is it kosher to be a professional food critic? Seems like lashon harah even if the owner agrees to having it reviewed no?
- Kevod Harav What is the din by a non Jew salting the tefillin straps? Who allows and who prohibits it?
- Kvod Harav, can we buy things from a store that doesn't charge sales tax, is it considered lifnei iver?
- Kevod Harav, is it bedievad to have tefillin made from בהמות דקות? Also is it bedievad to have tefillin made form parts not one whole part?
- Kvod harav, for the first year of marriage is it permitted to have guests?
- Is it a hillul Hashem if a Jew wearing a kippa does not stand for the national anthem?
- Is it mutar to eat a meat burger with fake/tofu cheese? The problem otherwise is marit eyin?