It’s allowed, but if its for certain rips its better to be careful.(m.b.של”ו,כ’ה)
- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
- Are we allowed to take something to the tailor on a Friday even though it may cause the goy to work on Shabbat?
- If my 4 year old son decides to play with the timer on Shabbat and now the lights are on in my bedroom and I can't sleep. What are my options? Can I call a goy or it's not allowed? Thanks.