- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?
- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
- Are we allowed to take something to the tailor on a Friday even though it may cause the goy to work on Shabbat?
- If my 4 year old son decides to play with the timer on Shabbat and now the lights are on in my bedroom and I can't sleep. What are my options? Can I call a goy or it's not allowed? Thanks.