Yes, although going there is better
- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Shalom Rav a mom gave birth to twins, one passed away one day after. Do they do sheva, levayah? What's the halacha in a case like this?
- Hi Kvod Harav can one who is in the first year of Aveilut for a parent go out to eat dinner with a few couples for his friend birthday? (No music)
- Is one allowed to shake an avels hand or hug him?
- Can I wear the shoes off someone who passed away?
- If someone is wearing gloves when going to graveyard does he need to do netila before leaving
- Kevod Harav What is the din by a non Jew salting the tefillin straps? Who allows and who prohibits it?
- Kvod Harav, can we buy things from a store that doesn't charge sales tax, is it considered lifnei iver?
- Kevod Harav, is it bedievad to have tefillin made from בהמות דקות? Also is it bedievad to have tefillin made form parts not one whole part?
- Kvod harav, for the first year of marriage is it permitted to have guests?
- Is it a hillul Hashem if a Jew wearing a kippa does not stand for the national anthem?
- Is it mutar to eat a meat burger with fake/tofu cheese? The problem otherwise is marit eyin?