Yes, especially if the father is alive
- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- If some who previously rented a bed in my Dira left a lot of things, and went back to America, and it’s been sitting around for the past 2 years. Everyone are scared to touch the items because it’s not theirs, but they are rotting and taking up lots of space. Is the Baal hadira authorized to throw out the items? (Not all the items are rotting some of them are still in good condition)
- Can one say lashon hara about a goy?
- Rabbi- if one eats a meal in his parents house does he need to say the paragraph for a guest during birkat hamazon
- In terms of privacy, if someone sent a message to the wrong person, are you permitted to read it?
- Is it kosher to be a professional food critic? Seems like lashon harah even if the owner agrees to having it reviewed no?