Yes, its only forbidden to eat.
- Hi Rabbi, can lucite be used for meat and dairy?
- Hi Rabbi, do prunes need to be checked?
- Hi Rabbi, I bought these beans (first time buying this company) and when I opened it I saw it says ham flavor but there's a kashrut on it. Is it ok to use?
- Does parboiled rice need hekhsher? (during the year, not pesach necessarily)
- If I have a toaster oven that had non kosher pizza heated inside but covered completely in foil, and was also used to reheat certain meats, can I use this same toaster oven to heat up my parve bread? Is the toaster oven kosher
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- Does a person have to give maaser on unemployment checks from the government?
- Shalom kavod Rav if my friend at work laid out 9.71 for lunch one day, can I give him back $10 and tell him keep the change as a matana/ or tell him put it in tzedaka, or is this a problem of ribit?
- If one finds a $20 bill on the floor in a bathroom that belongs to a community center, what are they supposed to do with the money?
- If all i have on me is the kapparot money i used can i use that cash and then give the tzedaka later
- In Israel: If I found a shopping cart (not near the store) that had a stack of shopping bags from a nearby supermarket that someone obviously took from the store, am I required to return them to the store or can I keep them?