A – Anything that is wine is fine
Q – Is cognac and champagne considered wine? Do we always say ha’gefen on them ?
A – If they made of grapes you say hagefen
- Kavod harav how do we make a bracha by the brit in front of the baby when he's unclothed?
- Kvod Harav If one took off his tallith katan for more 15 min but less than 30 min, does he have to say a brecha to put it on?
- Good evening Rabbi, Is it possible for one to set a condition in advanced where saying a bracha on a food item (for example, Shehakol on water) once would cover all items that fall under that bracha for every meal /sitting (for example, you want to eat chicken that you didn't think of having when having the water)? Or must one have have this "covering all food items of the bracha" kavana separately each time for each individual sitting/meal?
- Do you do afrashat challoh on 14 cups flour?
- Kevod Harav, what does one do if after coming out of the bathroom he needs to go again within 72 minutes of the first time, but he didn't say Asher Yatzar for the first time. Can he still say it?
- Must one be standing up when saying the bracha of Asher Yatzar?
- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
- Are we allowed to take something to the tailor on a Friday even though it may cause the goy to work on Shabbat?
- If my 4 year old son decides to play with the timer on Shabbat and now the lights are on in my bedroom and I can't sleep. What are my options? Can I call a goy or it's not allowed? Thanks.