- Are you allowed to file nails on rosh chosesh?
- Can I shave today for kvod Shabbat, because you can't shave on Rosh Chodesh?
- I just had a mezonot dinner. But haven't yet davenned arvit. Do I said al ha michya with Rosh Hodesh insertion?
- I forgot yalah veyavo by shacris (rosh chodesh) what sld I do now?
- Kavod harav can one cut nails on rosh chodesh?
- Kavod harav can I answer amen to the bracha that is said by the person who is getting an alliha and doesn't repeat the words after the bal kore?
- What pasuks in tehillim are best to read for the sick?
- Kevod HaRav, I pray in a minyan for Minha and we almost never have a shomer Shabbat minyan. I'm Sephardic and the nearest Sephardic shul, other than mine, is a half hour walk. Should I go to the ashkenazi ones, the other Sephardic one, or can I stay?
- Kevod Harav, is it bedievad to have tefillin made from בהמות דקות? Also is it bedievad to have tefillin made form parts not one whole part?
- Hi Rabbi, when's the latest to read Minha?
- Is one allowed to have his tefilin straps dangling on the floor?