If it doesn’t say ‘suggested price’ask the Rabbi if he will forgo the charge for you
- Kavod harav, am I allowed to benefit (selling) from neveala meat, treafa and hazier?
- Does a person have to give maaser on unemployment checks from the government?
- Shalom kavod Rav if my friend at work laid out 9.71 for lunch one day, can I give him back $10 and tell him keep the change as a matana/ or tell him put it in tzedaka, or is this a problem of ribit?
- If one finds a $20 bill on the floor in a bathroom that belongs to a community center, what are they supposed to do with the money?
- If all i have on me is the kapparot money i used can i use that cash and then give the tzedaka later
- In Israel: If I found a shopping cart (not near the store) that had a stack of shopping bags from a nearby supermarket that someone obviously took from the store, am I required to return them to the store or can I keep them?
- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
- Are we allowed to take something to the tailor on a Friday even though it may cause the goy to work on Shabbat?
- If my 4 year old son decides to play with the timer on Shabbat and now the lights are on in my bedroom and I can't sleep. What are my options? Can I call a goy or it's not allowed? Thanks.