Sefaradim don’t keep anything at the shiva of a grandparent.
תנוחמו מן השמים
- Kavod Harav can a אשת כהן מעוברת enter a cemetery if we can take away the safek by doing a sonogram knowing that for sure it's a boy and then there is only one safek נפל
- Shalom Rav a mom gave birth to twins, one passed away one day after. Do they do sheva, levayah? What's the halacha in a case like this?
- Hi Kvod Harav can one who is in the first year of Aveilut for a parent go out to eat dinner with a few couples for his friend birthday? (No music)
- Is one allowed to shake an avels hand or hug him?
- Can I wear the shoes off someone who passed away?
- If someone is wearing gloves when going to graveyard does he need to do netila before leaving