- Kavod HaRav, if one gets into their parent's car and hears them listening to secular music, can one ask them to turn it off or is it not Kibud Av Ve'Em?
- If some who previously rented a bed in my Dira left a lot of things, and went back to America, and it’s been sitting around for the past 2 years. Everyone are scared to touch the items because it’s not theirs, but they are rotting and taking up lots of space. Is the Baal hadira authorized to throw out the items? (Not all the items are rotting some of them are still in good condition)
- Can one say lashon hara about a goy?
- In terms of privacy, if someone sent a message to the wrong person, are you permitted to read it?
- Is it kosher to be a professional food critic? Seems like lashon harah even if the owner agrees to having it reviewed no?
- Kavod harav how do we make a bracha by the brit in front of the baby when he's unclothed?
- Kvod Harav If one took off his tallith katan for more 15 min but less than 30 min, does he have to say a brecha to put it on?
- Good evening Rabbi, Is it possible for one to set a condition in advanced where saying a bracha on a food item (for example, Shehakol on water) once would cover all items that fall under that bracha for every meal /sitting (for example, you want to eat chicken that you didn't think of having when having the water)? Or must one have have this "covering all food items of the bracha" kavana separately each time for each individual sitting/meal?
- Do you do afrashat challoh on 14 cups flour?
- Kevod Harav, what does one do if after coming out of the bathroom he needs to go again within 72 minutes of the first time, but he didn't say Asher Yatzar for the first time. Can he still say it?
- Must one be standing up when saying the bracha of Asher Yatzar?