No. its an age of maturity
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?
- The shulcha aruch in siman קסז writes that the botzeah should not pass bread to the people at the table in their hands rather put it down in front of them since it is a siman of avelut. Is this a rule only for the botzeah or for anyone at the table?
- Does it count as learning Torah if you don't say the text out loud?
- What do you do if you by mistake eat meat and milk together?
- Mesilat Yesharim Part 13
- Mesilat Yesharim Part 12