R vosner writes its only by the initial piece of bread that one made amotsie on
- Can one ask anything he wants on kippur not like rosh hashana?
- If one still Did not say Hataras nedarim can he still say it today (erev yom kippur)?
- If my wife is staying by her parents house for yom Kippur…does she light a candle with a beracha even though her mom will light the candle also?
- Hi rabbi my wife is 6 months pregnant do I do capparot on the baby also?
- Kvod harav, Can a father bless his son in law on Shabbat or before Yom Kippur
- shalom harav if someone buy a suit and it says 100% wool should be checked for shatnez?
- Since a person only relieves heavenly punishment when he is 20, does a convert recieve heavenly punishment after 20 years of his comversion?
- Does it count as learning Torah if you don't say the text out loud?
- What do you do if you by mistake eat meat and milk together?
- Mesilat Yesharim Part 13
- Mesilat Yesharim Part 12