No. She doesn’t obligate the husband
- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
- Are we allowed to take something to the tailor on a Friday even though it may cause the goy to work on Shabbat?
- If my 4 year old son decides to play with the timer on Shabbat and now the lights are on in my bedroom and I can't sleep. What are my options? Can I call a goy or it's not allowed? Thanks.
- Do women also have the obligation to only eat mezonot over two ounces in the succah?
- Are pregnant women allowed to go to zoos/petting zoos?
- Is a sephardic women is required to eat more than kabesa of bread in sucka? How about ashkenazic women?
- If in my father's home (in which I reside), my father designates my younger sister to light the chanukiah throughout the 8 days*, am I yotse the mitswah with that lighting?
- can we do laundry today?
- Can women touch the Sefer Torah when it's going around the shul on the way to the bima before hagbah?