- Hi Rabbi, I forgot to say havdalah before I ate is it okay to do it now?
- Hi Rabbi, does stoneware need to be dipped (crockpot)?
- Hi Rabbi, can lucite be used for meat and dairy?
- Hi Rabbi, do I need to dip a blender? Thanks.
- Hi Rabbi, do prunes need to be checked?
- Hi Rabbi, I bought these beans (first time buying this company) and when I opened it I saw it says ham flavor but there's a kashrut on it. Is it ok to use?
- Does parboiled rice need hekhsher? (during the year, not pesach necessarily)
- Can I put up chulent 5 minutes before Shabbat?
- Kvod Harav, is one allowed to play with Legos on Shabbat?
- Hi Rabbi, in a big resort with acres of property can I go for a walk with the carriage on Shabbat?
The Real Meaning Of Tfila.
Published on November 30, 2020 by askhalacha